In The Next 5 Minutes You'll Know How To Use A Konjac Sponge Like A Pro
When you first look at one of our konjac sponges, your first thought might be “how the heck do I use this thing?” We get it: these little lumps of plant root might not seem like the most intuitive cleansing tool at first, but you’d be amazed at just how simple they are to use. In fact, you can learn how to use a konjac sponge in eight easy steps!
Deeply Cleanse & Gently Exfoliate Your Skin In 8 Easy Steps
Step 1. Choose your sponge
– When you first open your package of Beauty by Earth konjac sponges, you’ll find two sponges to play with. The white one is perfect for daily use on normal skin, while the black sponge is infused with bamboo charcoal for acne-prone or otherwise problematic skin. Choose the one that works best for you.
Step 2. Hydrate your sponge
– Soak your sponge for about fifteen minutes the first time you use it to make it soft, supple, and smooth. You’ll only have to soak it for a minute before each additional use.
Step 3. Remove your makeup
– Remove any makeup on your eyes and face. For a nourishing and natural makeup remover, use a few drops of our Argan oil
on a cotton ball.
Step 4. Open your pores with warm water
– Gently splash warm water on your face if you’re using your sponge at a sink, or drape a warm, moist washcloth over your skin for a few minutes. Your konjac sponge is safe to take in the shower, too.
Step 5: Squeeze
– Squeeze your sponge between your palms until it is no longer dripping water. Be gentle – tugging, twisting, or wringing can cause damage to the sponge and shorten its lifespan.
Step 6: Work in a circular motion around your face
– Starting at the bottom, gently rub your sponge in a circular motion over your neck and face. Use the corner of the sponge in any creased areas to get rid of blackheads and extra oils. Konjac sponges are gentle enough to use around your eyes.
Step 7: Take care of your sponge
– Rinse your sponge out after use, then gently squeeze out any remaining moisture. Hang it in a dry, ventilated place until you’re ready to use it again.
Step 8: Admire
– your clean, glowing complexion!
These little guys are so easy to use, and they’re a wonderfully gentle way to exfoliate. Check out our konjac sponge reviews
to hear what other people think of them, and get an up close look at how they work in our How to Use a Konjac Sponge video. Enjoy!
We Want To Hear From You!
Any questions about how to use a konjac sponge? We love to answer it for you! Do you have any experience using one? Comment below!
Until next time!
Inspire Beauty, naturally!