New year, new you… new skin routine?
One of my New Year's resolutions is to take better care of my skin. I've got a new skin routine planned out, and I'm excited to give it a try. My main focus is to switch to products that work with my skin (and my body) instead of against it. I'll let you know how it goes throughout the year, but here's what I'm starting out with:
My Top 7 Products for a New Skin Routine
1. Beauty by Earth Facial Scrub
: I'll be depending on regular exfoliation to keep my face looking clear, bright, and soft. Not only does Beauty by Earth's scrub clear away dead skin cells gently (something my sensitive skin loves), it also contains chlorophyll and fruit extracts. These ingredients have natural antimicrobial properties, which help reduce the bacteria that can lead to breakouts.
2. Beauty by Earth Facial Cleanser
: On days I don't xfoliate, I'll be cleansing with Beauty by Earth's facial cleanser. Like their scrub, Beauty by Earth's cleanser also contains fruit extracts, supporting healthy skin while cleansing away dirt, grime, makeup, and anything else I don't want on my face.
3. Ogee Daily Facial Cleansing Cloths
: I don't use cleansing cloths every day, but if I'm on the go and need to remove a full face of makeup they're a godsend. These all-natural wipes are free from parabens and other synthetic and toxic chemicals, and I love how clear and smooth they make my face feel when I'm done.
4. Beauty By Earth's Oil Control Moisturizer: I'm choosing this moisturizer for my new skin routine because it's flexible enough to be my go-to all year round. It provides plenty of natural moisture to help keep my skin happy and nourished after dry winter air, while also helping to control oil production in the summer. It's a win-win!
5. Beauty by Earth Eye Cream: Confession time: I love coffee. So imagine how excited I was when I found this eye cream that's infused with coffee extract. The caffeine from the coffee helps draw moisture away from your eyes, getting rid of bags and dark circles. Oh, and it smells heavenly.
6. Peak Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid Serum: I like to use a serum under my makeup when my skin is feeling a little extra dry. Peak Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid Serum is all natural and easily spot treats dry areas. I'm also excited to check out how well it helps to even out my skin tone. I'll keep you posted!
7. Beauty by Earth Facial Toner with Rose Water
: Last (but certainly not least), I'll be spritzing on a bit of Beauty by Earth's facial toner with witch hazel and rose petal water every day. Doing so will help keep my skin balanced, reduce redness, and feel really, really good. I'm planning on keeping a second bottle with me throughout the day to spray on a little extra if my skin starts feeling less than fresh.
Shop The Routine!
[products ids="4229,7766,7778,28437" columns="4"]
What's Your Skin Resolution?
I'm so excited to see what 2018 brings for me, my family, and my skin. What about you? Are you trying out a new skin routine for the new year? Let me know what you're doing in the comments below.
Happy new year!